Look: Fiery Eyes, Helmet, Worn Holy Symbol, Bulky Body
Racial: When you pray for guidance, even for a moment, and ask, “What here is evil?” the GM will tell you, honestly.
Lawful: Deny mercy to a criminal or unbeliever.
- Lay on Hands (heal someone with a touch)
- Armored (ignore the clumsy tag on any armor you wear)
- I Am The Law (Assert your divine authority)
- Quest (dedicate yourself to a mission and receive divine gifts)
- dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Scale Armor (2 armor, 3 weight)
- A Raven Pendant (Mark of Faith) Halberd (Reach,
- +1 Damage, two handed, 2 Weight)
- adventuring gear (1 weight)
- healing potion (0 weight)
I was once like the rest of you. Born in a prison, living among scum, raised by dregs. What can come of a life such as that? Men like my father can never change. Of course, this is why I saw him to the gallows myself. That was my choice, to continue in a life of petty theft or attack the very man who raised me. I have never regretted the day I gave him to the guards. The day I joined myself, and found my way to the All-Father. My duty is now to the law, and I have become the law.